Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring all of the following requirements are included as attachments.
- Application Form: Please fill in this form as much as you can. Full instructions are included on the document (The form is at the bottom of this page).
- Personal Letter: We require a letter from you explaining why you are applying for financial assistance from us, and what you need help towards, including exact costs. You should include information on your financial situation so we understand why you are applying.
- Your Contribution: What you are able to contribute yourself towards the continuation of your musical education?
- Qualifications: If you have taken formal music examinations please provide evidence of your results. Ideally you should have attained the highest pass category in your most recent examination, however you can still apply to us if you haven’t.
- Evidence of Progress: If you’ve not taken formal music examinations please provide other evidence of your musical progression so we can assess your future potential.
- References: Please provide references from your music teacher and ideally one other, for example from an organisation where you make music e.g. a band or orchestra you are a member of, a course you attended, your headteacher.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Please see our Privacy notice for full details on our Privacy policies. Larry Slattery Memorial Fund Privacy Notice